Tantra into Zouk is a concept to introduce age old spiritual practises through Zouk dancing into your dancing & daily life. Empowering dancers to connect to themselves and others on a deeper spiritual level during dancing and also outside of dancing!
This is the 2nd Level 1 Weekend on the topic of Tantra & Spirituality into Zouk.
The workshop will have a maximum attendance of 34 people: 17 leaders & 17 followers.
ESSENCE OF THIS WORKSHOP WEEKEND
This will be a personal, emotional & spiritual development workshop weekend combined with Zouk dancing.
When using the Tantric perspective, a couple dance becomes a micro cosmos in which you can learn and grow with each dance interaction you have.
SUBJECTS (not limited to this list)
- Short theory on the brainwaves in which Flow (the dance trance) can occur and how to actively create it in dancing
- Dancing habits that consistently prevent Flow and how to avoid them
- Dancing habits that create Flow
- A suprisingly simply technique to make headmovements more spiritual for the feminine.
- Masculine & Feminine esotheric practises
- Female archetypes and how to connect to them
- Techniques for the masculine how to create a safe environment in which the feminine can fully surrender into dance trance.
- Techniques for the feminine how to INVITE the masculine to create a space for her to fully surrender into dance trance.
- Ancient spiritual practise that creates a deep connection within seconds
- Tantric Meditations
- Explanation of difference between Sexual Energy & Sexuality
TANTRA & SEXUALITY
Although Tantra has profound deep liberating sexual elements to it,
there will be NO sexualized touching in this workshop.
The main topic here is dance.
Sexuality may be addressed in the theory or in Q&A upon request.
Upon request, books and workshop references can also be provided.
More on this, in the bottom of this description and in one of the comments.
19.30 Start Workshop part 1
22.00 End of workshop
22.15 Free dance
00.00 End of free dance
11.00 Workshop part 2
16.00 Workshop part 3
17.00 Snack break
17.30 Workshop part 4
21.00 Dinner break
22.30 Travel to The Hague (35 mins drive, rides will be available)
23.00 Party - Zoukdreams Jungle Party
03.00 Suggested end of party
05.00 Official end of party
12.00 Workshop part 5
15.00 Workshop part 6
16.30 Snack break
17.00 Workshop part 7
20.00 Dinner break
21.00 Free dance social
Lunch & dinner will be at good prices served by the location.
Lunch € 9,- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
Dinner € 13,- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
The Saturday party will be hosted by Zoukdreams at 35 mins driving, this will be a regular party with also outsiders joining in.
In the registration form you can request a ride if you need one. We will be going with lots of people there.
Separate entrance fee: ± 15 euro
Full pass until 26th of August for € 125,-
Full pass until 1st of September for € 135,-
Full pass until 16th of September for € 145,-
Full pass before 26th of September € 155,-
Full pass at the door € 165,-
- € 15,- for cash payment directly to organizer (moment of registration counts)
- € 15,- for participants who attended any other Tantra into Zouk event
- 50% for RESIDENTS of Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Ukraine, Russia and other Slavic non-euro countries (this only applies if you live in these countries and are not an expat)
- Cash to organizer Roger van Doggenaar
- Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banktransfer to NL53 ABNA 0492 4230 16 in name of Interdependence Consulting B.V.
Roger will be physically present at the following events to receive cash payments:
- ZNL Friday party, ZNL Sunday party (24-26 August)
- Pasty's 6th International Intensive Brazilian-Zouk Weekend in Amsterdam (1-2 September)
- Local dutch parties, to be announced later.
Your registration date will be counted
Send us an email to email@example.com with your full name and payment proof after payment.
For groups coming from abroad:
For groups of 6 or more people coming from abroad send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the names for a discount fee.
By cancellation of subscription you are kindly requested to find somebody who will buy your pass.
For refunds there will be a charge of € 25,-.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
The workshop will have a maximum attendance of 34 people: 17 leaders & 17 followers, so sign up fast to secure your spot.
You need to be able to lead/follow headmovements without any problem to attend this workshop. If you are unable to do so, you can unfortunately not attend.
Registration is done by filling in the registration form:
ONLY when registered and paid will your spot be secured.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Public transport: Take bus 397 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or from Amsterdam Leidseplein. Exit Anderlechtlaan.
From Amsterdam Schiphol Airport this is a 12 mins busride!
- Car: Navigate to Busstop Anderlechtlaan, Amsterdam. The event address DOES NOT work on all navigation systems.
There is free parking just accross the street from the Pavilion.
We can provide couch surfing spots for those coming from far. Send a separate pm for that and make your preference known in the registration form.
Tantra is a very vague concept for most people. In order to lift veil of mystery a bit, I will post various interpretations of what Tantra is and what it stands for in the event comments.
This may aid in feeling into the purpose of this workshop weekend and whether this is something for you to discover.
Please take note that in some definitions and interpretations there is a strong emphasis on sexuality. This is because Tantra is the only Spiritual tradition that fully embraces sexual energy and has deep teachings on how to use that energy for deepening spiritual practice.
This does NOT imply this workshop teaches sexuality or that there will be any sexual excersizes.
However, the beauty of a couple dance like Zouk is that we can use the dance interaction as practice ground to learn new ways of interacting and relating between the masculine and the feminine without an actual sexual act, and even without sexual energy. The practitioner is invited to practice this in a dance setting and then to privately see if it can be put to use in personal life and perhaps personal sexuality.
So for example, we will practice different techniques and methods on how to get out of your head and more into your body, so that you will not constantly be thinking and/or negatively judging yourself.
Dance is perfect to practice this and it has nothing to do with being sexual.
The invitation is to then apply these teachings in other areas of your life where you may find them useful. Perhaps in your sexlife, or in other areas you find useful.